How can you save a life?
Saving lives isn’t just for doctors and nurses – it’s something we
can all play a part in. And your part can start right here, right now.
There are currently 4,500 Canadians waiting for a life-saving
organ transplant - and they need your help. Desperately.
Join The Organ Project and help save a life, or more accurately
eight (8) lives, by helping us encourage Canadians to register
as organ donors.
Did you know?
* A Canadian dies every 33 hours waiting for a transplant
* Organ failure is a growing problem that can affect anyone, at any time
* Canadians are 5 times more likely to need an organ transplant than they
are to be an organ donor
Here’s how you can help.
* As an individual:
• Register as an organ donor. Visit www.theorganproject.net to register
in your province.
• Help raise awareness about the shortage of registered organ donors
and The Organ Project.
* As an employer:
• Challenge your employees and your competitors to see who can
register the most donors in a month.
• Create an employment policy that facilitates living donation.
If one of your employees has the chance to save a life –
give them the time and support they need!
Small actions – immeasurable impacts.
Start saving lives today.
Reach out to Catherine@theorganproject.net for more information
or for help on getting started.